Member is/ has


  1. Want an advance from my Provident Fund Account.
    Please Apply for an Advance / Withdrawal through
    COMPOSITE CLAIM FORM (Aadhar) 31-01-2019*(1MB)  [Instructions 31-01-2019(692.7KB)] /
    COMPOSITE CLAIM FORM (Non-Aadhar) 31-01-2019* (955KB)[Instructions 31-01-2019(769.5KB)]
    Annexures to be attached with the claim form for withdrawal under para 68-BD of EPF Scheme, 1952
    [Download 31-01-2019(491.6KB)]

  2. Want my LIC Policy to be financed through my PF Account.
    Please Apply in FORM 14* 31-01-2019(1.1MB)

  3. Want to settle my Pension Fund as I have crossed 58 years of service.
  4. *Bilingual